Commercial Auto Insurance

Big RigCommercial Auto Insurance

Just like you need auto insurance for your own car, you need business auto insurance to cover your business-owned or leased vehicles. If you, or any of your employees have an accident in your business's car, you may be liable for bodily injuries, lost wages or any damage caused. Policies usually include collision and damage coverage as well as coverage for property and personal damage to others.